cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add-on

jgdeguia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I still have 160mb left on my data add-on. If I add another 1 GB data addon, does it overwrite the existing data? Will I get to keep the 160mb left or it will renew to 1 GB?

6 REPLIES 6

@jgdeguia yes after the 160 is used it will start then

@jgdeguia wrote:

So I won't see the 1 GB data add-on if I add it to my remaining data right now? Do you mean it will only apply after my data reach 0?

@jgdeguia  also one more thing to note is the addon is seperate from your plan data in that it won't expire until all used up. So let's say you use up your 160mb + 500mb from your addon until your plan renews then you will have theremaining 500mb from addon next time you run out of data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jgdeguia wrote:

So I won't see the 1 GB data add-on if I add it to my remaining data right now? Do you mean it will only show after my data reach 0?

You'll see it in your add-ons area but it won't get used until your other data add-on gets used up.

jgdeguia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I won't see the 1 GB data add-on if I add it to my remaining data right now? Do you mean it will only apply after my data reach 0?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jgdeguia 

You will have both data add ons.  Your plan will use up remaining 160 mb left and then start to use the 1GB data add on.  Unused data from 1 GB add on wlll roll over to next month.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jgdeguia wrote:

I still have 160mb left on my data add-on. If I add another 1 GB data addon, does it overwrite the existing data? Will I get to keep the 160mb left or it will renew to 1 GB?

It'll replace the line and add what's remaining to the new giving you something around 1160MB.

Edit: No. It will not lose your current 160MB.

ninja'd before Dunkman posted...really

Need Help? Let's chat.