cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA USAGE

306kon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screenshot_20220815_120629_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

So I upgraded to the plan they gave me 45 gigs of data I use that within a few days then I put in money on for another plan and I got 25 gigs I went through that last night I put data on my phone at 3:00 in the morning and I already have no data what the heck is going on there's no way I used over 70 gigs of data in 14 days

Message me plz with how this is possible xxxxxx@gmail.com

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

20 REPLIES 20

@306kon 

it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design for some customer is showing wrong number usage data do you check your browser.

don't worry open ticket with contact support team by  CS_Agent  to check it out about data.

@306kon wrote:

My phone shows ive used 30.1 gigs since the 1st

@306kon   Download the Excel file and filter from August 1st and see how much it shows

take a screenshot of the device usage page showing the 30 GB , and open ticket with PM Support, provide them both your screenshot and the data usage from the Excel file and see what they say

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

306kon

No way i used the 70 gigs ive paid for 

306kon

My phone shows ive used 30.1 gigs since the 1st

On the landing page of the account on a desktop you should see something like what esjliv posted earlier with the green bars. They could be red. But what do you have? Click on the little spinner refresh button below to the right to get another refresh.

That text you got may have been sent in error. It's been known to happen.

@306kon 

How to Clear Data Usage on Android

How restart Data Usage

and set new limit when you start new cycle. for 30 day.

you use browser mobile Chrome 

go view in desktop mode.

1. Tap on the menu options.
  2. Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
  3. and clear cache and cookies and use one page incognito.

here photo  View Desktop Site.

to login back and check your remaining data.

@306kon wrote:

How do i delete them

@306kon  come here to delete the pic with your personal info, click the X on the top right of each pic

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/248746/album-id/162176

@306kon wrote:

How do i delete them

Does this take you to your profile pictures:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/248746/tab/all

@306kon wrote:

This is what it shows me for the last 30 days of data usage on my

Screenshot_20220815_124442_com.android.chrome.jpg

acct

@306kon  this snapshot feature is not currently working accurately. If you want to see details, choose to download your information.

Note, the details do not show up for data though for about 6-12 hours...go by your summary/overview at what is remaining.

306kon

How do i delete them

HI @306kon   couple things

1. Use the mobile usage page on your device to confirm the usage (my post above)

2. The filter on Usage history page have a glitch.  You should not filter right a way or you won't see all the usage.  Check my post about the issue here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Usage-History-page-Filter-problem/td-p/84...

In short, best workarounds:

Just download the Excel file (xlsx) and filter it yourself with your local Excel.  

Filter and Download does not mean it only download the filtered data and type.  The download will download all 90 days regardless what you try to filter on the site

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@306kon  - This is a public forum, please edit your post to remove any/all personal information. To edit it, hit the down arrow at top, right of your post.

You will need to move your pictures to your private folder in your profile as well, or delete them all together.

As for remaining data, go by what is showing in the summary area, when you first log into My Account (don't go by the details):

esjliv_0-1660213701731.png

306kon

This is what it shows me for the last 30 days of data usage on my

acct

@306kon 

please delete all your photo, why you showing your info to all member we are customer like you .

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@306kon   Yours is an Android phone?

check your Mobile Data Usage page on your phone, change the "Start billing cycle on" date to 14 days ago  (around August 1 or 2?) and see how much data used.  It will also show you which app used most the data

E-MobileData.png

306kon

Screenshot_20220815_123515_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220815_123811_com.adobe.reader.jpg

Screenshot_20220815_123819_com.adobe.reader.jpg

Screenshot_20220815_123827_com.adobe.reader.jpg

Screenshot_20220815_123934_com.adobe.reader.jpg

@306kon 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you need enter your email and password.

for call *611 you need just the 4 digit PIN, if you know your PIN if you don't know then go to your account login and go to profile and change PIN.

Edit: turn off background data for all apps.

306kon

There's only four combinations of four numbers that I would ever use for passwords and none of them let me on my account

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@306kon 

sorry in PM not have that big number for GB data.

try to call *611 and press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN to check data usage.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@306kon hi it is 4.5 gigs not 45 try clearing your cache or try a different browser in incognito or secret mode see if that updates your account info 

Need Help? Let's chat.