cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA ISSUES

CheyUel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I reset my data bought 1 Gb I'm at 600 mb and says %95 ?!?! Where did the other 400 fricken mbs go? I paid $30 for this crap and all because I can't even change my plan this is the biggest scam ever 

4 REPLIES 4

Go to the overview page and look at what is showing for your usage of the 1GB addon.  Compare it to the usage history also.

Do this on WiFi or a home PC so you're not using more data to check it.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

I wouldn't call it a scam, but it's not very intuative. You have to be able to sit down and work your way through to make the changes or adjustments that you want to make. If you absolutely have to have a call center to refer to then maybe PM isn't for you. If you don't mind figuring out how to navigate around PM, then you'll save a boatload of $$. You also have the community to lean on. Good luck wherever you land up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CheyUel wrote:

I reset my data bought 1 Gb I'm at 600 mb and says %95 ?!?! Where did the other 400 fricken mbs go? I paid $30 for this crap and all because I can't even change my plan this is the biggest scam ever 

It's easy to change plans. Click Change plans. Select now or at renewal. You lose value if you choose now. If you're on autopay and you want to go down in total price then you *might* have issues at that renewal.

Data reporting is dodgy. Some don't even get a notification. Sometimes phones will consume data in apps in the background.

This place is not a scam. It's just not perfect. Nor is anywhere.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

CheyUel, Review your phone data usage and self-serve usage history. I consider the data calculator to be pretty accurate and many times its the usage customers used and don't know about it. 

And why can't you change your plan? As long as your account is active, you can change your plan anytime. 

Need Help? Let's chat.