cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support response times

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has anybody been in contact with customer support today? If so what was the response time? I've been waiting nearly 2 hours and I really need to change plans and renew early.

BTW....still waiting for them to fix my login issue after 7 weeks so I can't do it myself.

7 REPLIES 7

DeelightfulDee3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@DeelightfulDee2(me)

Finally solved! Contacting customer support is not the solution that is an exercise in frustration. Thanks to this thread and its author I was able to finally access my self serve account after 10 months.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Re-Troubleshooting-Login-Issues-OTP-2FA-E...

DeelightfulDee2

Yay! A little after midnight I recieved a message that my plan was changed and an early renewal. Still no fix for the login issue.

DeelightfulDee2

@HALIMACS 

Another 2 hours and no response to the new message.

Anybody dealt with support today that can give me an idea of wait times?

DeelightfulDee2

@will13am 

The community cannot help and so far the tech team can't either. Eversafe didn't recognize my email after initially setting up my eversafe ID. Customer support changed my email and I've been locked out of both my community account and self serve account ever since. Empty promises of a fix ever since.

@HALIMACS 

Thanks I'll send a new message.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @DeelightfulDee2 

As per @will13am we are all customers here like you but have a crap ton of knowledge so maybe we can help you out?? Probably even before a CS Agent is involved. 

If you're trying to change your plan and you want it done now, I can share with you how with pictures and all. However just know, these plans are not prorated meaning you won't get anything back, you will lose what you paid for this cycle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DeelightfulDee2 , what is exactly the problem with your login.  Perhaps the community can assist.  Customer can do password resets without the need of support.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I recommend trying again, @DeelightfulDee2 

Use the private message option to CS Agents by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.