cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card expired, new one needs to be entered

Pinewater
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't login to my account. Credit card expired. Have same cc #, and new exp date. How do I update my info so cc still goes thru

5 REPLIES 5

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Pinewater wrote:

Can't login to my account. Credit card expired. Have same cc #, and new exp date. How do I update my info so cc still goes thru

You'll need to get your login from the MOD's, wouldn't be any different if you forgot your login anywhere else, I mean like if you forgot your login to google or something

. Ask SIMon, "forgot login"

You can that here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pinewater wrote:

Did you try the forgot you password link on the login page to reset your password?

I just try it and received PM reset password email within 1 minute.

If you forgot the answer to your security question, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Pinewater Try resetting your password first. click on forgot password and follow the directions. then login click Payment tab and manage my card.

Screenshot_20200416-204754.png

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Pinewater  

you may be locked out from too many attempts,  wait 1 hour from last attempt,  go to private/ incognito mode and try again to login. You can also try the  forgot password link if you know your secret question.  If this doesn't work, contact the moderators ask them for a temporary password.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

While you wait, you can use 611 to remove the old autopay card and add your new credit card and  make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Here's a link on using 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

Stay safe.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

If your cc is on file you can call 611 to make a payment.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.