cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card charge doesn't make sense

Rola14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

So I am currently on the $25 plan, and have $2 autopay rewards, and $2 refer a friend reward, which should take me to $21 before tax. 

I got a charge for $42.94 on my credit card. Here is a screen shot of the my plan info and history. Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 9.45.33 PM.png

8 REPLIES 8

@Abbyj2014 unless there is a change, mid plan, which is not the case here, PM's renewal cycle is always 30 days. Not, monthly. In this case @Rola14 forgot that there was 2 accounts paid for by the same credit card.

Abbyj2014
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is this your 1st bill? It would make sense due to the carry over of the part of the month that you signed up. Probably onemonth plus the remainder of the month when you signed up no?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Rola14 Are you sure $42.94 charge is from Public Mobile? You were only charged $15+tax on Feb 29th. Do you have another Public Mobile account with the same payment method?

@Rola14  please edit your post by clicking the 3 dots on right hand side of the post. Then click edit reply.

Your first picture shows your email address , name and referral code available for all the public to see.

Please delete the picture. You will also have to delete the picture from your account. To do so, on top right click your badge and select "my profile"....scroll down to pictures and delete the picture from there as well.

Rola14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I figured it out. It seems my husband's bill goes to my credit card too! sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help. 

@scorpio17 wrote:

A could see only $15 charge before tax in your account. 42.94 = 38*1.13

Try to contact moderators: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

@Rola14 wrote:

Hello, 

So I am currently on the $25 plan, and have $2 autopay rewards, and $2 refer a friend reward, which should take me to $21 before tax. 

I got a charge for $42.94 on my credit card. Here is a screen shot of the my plan info and history. 

Where are you seeing a $19 charge.  There was a $25 charge in December and a $15 charge in February.  Both numbers are before tax.  The other items are all rewards and credits.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Everything seems normal on the payment history.  There is no line item on the payment column that matches to the $42.94 charge.  

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

A could see only $15 charge before tax in your account. 42.94 = 38*1.13

Try to contact moderators: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

@Rola14 wrote:

Hello, 

I got a charge for $42.94 on my credit card. Here is a screen shot of the my plan info and history. 

Need Help? Let's chat.