cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card cannot be verified.

mjat87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My last payment was made with a Mastercard gift card. I am now trying to re-add my actual credit card for autopayment. I also urgently need to add roaming service to my account. Unfortunately, I am unable to do either, as I am encountering a message which says "we are unable to verify your credit card information". 

My credit card is working just fine. I am currently calling them to verify that all is well, but I have successfully been using the card all week long.

How can I get a hold of a moderater to look into this for me?

Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

Try removing and add back your credit card.

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Karyathena
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Spoiler
Hi there,

my credit card is doing same thing , moderators want all my credit card information including phone number on card, etc. Did you have to do this?  I’m uncomfortable sending all this information. Card has worked for a year , no hold on card etc. Just wondering what your solution was

thanks!

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have usually had help and resolutions with in 4-5 hours.  Just get on it!

@mjat87  moderators response time varies from 24 / 48 hours. You may want to consider a top up voucher for this time for your add-on.

mjat87

Okay. Thanks again all for the help and suggestions. I've message the mod team and hoping to hear back asap.

I understand the payment voucher options better now, thanks.

-Matt

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@mjat87 wrote:

My last payment was made with a Mastercard gift card. I am now trying to re-add my actual credit card for autopayment. I also urgently need to add roaming service to my account. Unfortunately, I am unable to do either, as I am encountering a message which says "we are unable to verify your credit card information". 

My credit card is working just fine. I am currently calling them to verify that all is well, but I have successfully been using the card all week long.

How can I get a hold of a moderater to look into this for me?

Thanks.

When you add new credit card, make sure name on the card, card number, address on the credit card statement is accuately.

@mjat87 have you tried using 611 from your phone?  Here's a link to guide you https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

@mjat87 wrote:

Thanks for the replies.

I'm not interested in purchasing a prepaid credit card right now, though I appreciate the suggestion as a work-around for now.

I just confirmed with my Credit Card company that there are no restrictions on my card--there is nothing on their end that should prevent Public Mobile from authorizing the payment. 

And yet, I am unable to either make a one-time payment for roaming package on my card, or setup the card for autopay. I recieve the "cannot be verified" error in both scenarios. 

To be clear, I have always used this exact same card for autopay. I removed it only for last month so that I could make use of a gift card which I had. Now I cannot re-add my credit card!!

The issue for me right now is that I *need* a roaming package for my phone like *right now*, and I am unable to make it happen. The 2-3 day window for moderator reply isn't very encouraging on that front, but I will message them regardless.

@mjat87 wrote:

Thanks for the replies.

I'm not interested in purchasing a prepaid credit card right now, though I appreciate the suggestion as a work-around for now.

I just confirmed with my Credit Card company that there are no restrictions on my card--there is nothing on their end that should prevent Public Mobile from authorizing the payment. 

And yet, I am unable to either make a one-time payment for roaming package on my card, or setup the card for autopay. I recieve the "cannot be verified" error in both scenarios. 

To be clear, I have always used this exact same card for autopay. I removed it only for last month so that I could make use of a gift card which I had. Now I cannot re-add my credit card!!

The issue for me right now is that I *need* a roaming package for my phone like *right now*, and I am unable to make it happen. The 2-3 day window for moderator reply isn't very encouraging on that front, but I will message them regardless.

@mjat87  we understand you need a addon right now. 

Only moderators can look into your credit card issue (if you have a apartment number as mentioned above leave that section blank) if nothing works you need moderators to look into your credit card issue.

Now as you need a add-on right now. You have two options...

1-..go to a gas station, corner store and buy a top up voucher.

2-. Go to recharge.com website and buy a voucher. You can pay with your credit card , they even take Paypal.

mjat87

Thanks for the replies.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Have you considered purchasing a voucher? You can get them at places like Petro Canada , esso, shell, corner stores 

You can also try recharge.com to buy a top up while you get your credit card sorted.

For moderators

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Contacting-mods/m-p/409071#M9218

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank

Need Help? Let's chat.