cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Transaction declined but card was billed

Quad4x4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to activate my SIM card and received the error message that my credit card transaction was declined, however my credit card was billed  how can I activate my account without re-entering all the information and being billed twice ? 

9 REPLIES 9

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Quad4x4,

I will be sending you a private message shortly with more details.

Thank you very much for your patience,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Quad4x4

Still No response from Public Mobile and none of the Mod's that I have private messaged have eeven looked at my messages . I am very frustrated at this point. 

magimug

Same thing here...PM'd a mod....have yet to hear back

Quad4x4

Have had no reply's from mod's in the community or by email. I sent an email to them on Friday and have heard nothing , my messages to the mod's show that they have not even been read yet

hslmdjim

Hi, I'm wondering if you have heard back from a mod? Messaged like 5 of them and not a single response.

hslmdjim

They charged me for the first two. Not the subsequent ones. Called into the bank and they said there were two charges, for the same amount (plan without tax), and both were approved. I have the confirmation numbers. I just hope it didn't start the porting process already or something that makes me lose my number.

erotavlas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hslmdjim did you check all your accounts?  Did PM charge you for each attempt?  Or only for the first one?  

I was charged for the first unsuccessful attempt.  I haven't tried again yet until I hear back from moderator.

hslmdjim

In the exact same boat. I've tried with an MC, Visa, AMEX all declined. Called the MC and the rep said the charge was approved. Must be something on PM's end.

FFL

Im in a similar situation as you. I accidently paid with my Visa Debit but when I try to change my autopay to Visa Credit, I get declined. Hasn't worked for the past two days.

Need Help? Let's chat.