cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't receive incomeing calls

a4ajith1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just port my number from Virgin mobile to Public mobile and unable to receive incoming call. No issues with outgoing call or data. Please help

4 REPLIES 4

sly1

Hi,

I think that it would take a bit more time for the network equipement to be updated. For my case, it took about 4 hours. 

I have just ported my number from Zoomers to PM yesterday around 2pm. After 10 minutes, I was able to make out-going calls and receive text messages. However, incoming calls kept failing and got the "number not available" message. Fortunately, 4 hours later, incoming calls started to work. The time taken for the porting to complete may vary, but hopefully it would work for you soon.

PM is owned by Telus. The Telus porting department handles porting problems for PM. In most cases if there is a porting problem they fix it faster than contacting a moderator .

@a4ajith1 wrote:

What is this to do wtih Telus Porting department? I changed my number from Virgin. 

a4ajith1

What is this to do wtih Telus Porting department? I changed my number from Virgin. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.  If that does not work then submit a ticket.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.