cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting a Public Customer Service Rep through chat

ellsy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I was trying to contact a Customer Service Rep through chat (I asked the bot Simon) but was directed here. 

i used to be able to ask CSRs questions through chat before joining Public and I'm wondering why I'm having trouble doing so now, i.e. I keep being directed to this community feature. 

Any insight would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Ellsy

7 REPLIES 7

ellsy

@esjliv - Yes, that's the link to which I was referring that I used previously. I'll contact CS through the means you and Handy suggested instead. Thanks again for your assistance.

ellsy

I see - I'll keep that in mind. Thanks,

ellsy

Thanks guys for your responses. i have already chatted with Simon but knowing how to send CS Agents private messages will come in useful.

Cheers.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ellsy - yeah as @dust2dust mentions that 'live link' is not really for support and should not be used (imo) in that way. As I am sure these are different sets of teams/individuals for certain duties.

You are referring to this link right?: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

Go the route @Handy1 provided to actually connect with the correct group for Public Mobile Representative customer support. You can find those links to customer support in the Get Help articles when you search "Customer Support".

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That chat was only for help activating.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @ellsy 

you can send a private message to CS_Agent
here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

but what your issue !!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ellsy 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.