cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Problems

Jacky123456789
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need support with my phone connection. For the past few weeks whenever I make a phone call, the people on the other end can barely hear me. My phone has an excellent case and there I haven't even dropped it anywhere so I'm very confused why this is happening. I figure it must be the phone connection. Would like help as soon as possible.

6 REPLIES 6

Jacky123456789

I've been testing out the connection and it seems that in some locations - mainly outside my home - the connection is good with no problems hearing me. But when I'm at my home I have constant problems with being heard. It is strange because it's only started happening this past month or so. I will contact a customer support agent today and see if they can reprovision my account/SIM.

Techrat

Clean your earpiece with a cotton swap and some isopropyl alcohol. 

hi @Jacky123456789 I think it is a phone issue. Try using Bluetooth headset or speaker phone and see if any difference.  And try Reset Network Settings and maybe it helps

If you have access to another sim card, try that as well

@Jacky123456789 wrote:

In some locations people can't hear me at all, in other locations they can me a little bit better but it's still choppy. It's an iphone 12 iOS version 16.6.61. I tried the sim in another phone and it seemed to be working fine though which means it's a phone issue?

@Jacky123456789 If everything works fine when you put your sim in a different phone, it would seem to indicate that your phone is the issue, not PM service.

Jacky123456789

In some locations people can't hear me at all, in other locations they can me a little bit better but it's still choppy. It's an iphone 12 iOS version 16.6.61. I tried the sim in another phone and it seemed to be working fine though which means it's a phone issue?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jacky123456789 

Does this happen while you are in a particular location, or all locations?

Can you try the PM SIM card in another device to see if the problem persists?

IF this is a new issues, contact the customer support agents and ask them to reprovision your account/SIM

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.