cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused with visa And change of plan

Carmanroofer93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a 75 dollar vanilla visa prepaid, I went to change my plan from 30$ 500 mb text call etc.. to the special promotion 50$ for 8gb of data text call etc.. when I check my account plan it remains the same says my balance is 20 dollars and my vanilla prepaid says there is 18 left on it and 56$ was taken out the same amount for the new plan.. Any help?

6 REPLIES 6

@savvy wrote:

@Carmanroofer93 wrote:

Yeah I'm one to quickly forgive I'm just frustrated at the moment but I messaged the mods and hopefully get some help if not i have a 60$ card from Wal-Mart if it decides to work I can use it to change my plan if they don't help me with that.

Seems like there is exactly a 48 turnaround to get a response lately just to give you an ETA. They may ask you to validate, etc.

Are you referring the moderators asking for account validation?  Count on it.  It is policy that they need the customer to identify account ownership by providing certain minimum information.  Otherwise anyone can hijack others accounts. 

savvy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Carmanroofer93 wrote:

Yeah I'm one to quickly forgive I'm just frustrated at the moment but I messaged the mods and hopefully get some help if not i have a 60$ card from Wal-Mart if it decides to work I can use it to change my plan if they don't help me with that.

Seems like there is exactly a 48 turnaround to get a response lately just to give you an ETA. They may ask you to validate, etc.

Carmanroofer93

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Carmanroofer93, you've got a lot of sunk cost in this service.  I suggest you don't over react and give the service a second chance.  Contact the moderators as already suggested and they will straighten everything out for you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Carmanroofer93

It looks like the following happened...

Your prepaid VISA got charged for the $50 plan (cost you $56 with taxes for $50 credit in your account).  Then Public Mobile used $30 to renew your old plan, leaving $20 in your account.  

You will need to contact moderator to upgrade your plan...

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Carmanroofer93

Nevermind it paid for my existing plan and left 20 on my account.. I don't know why they took 56 out for a 30 dollar plan. I'm changing carriers next month. Nothing but issues. 

Need Help? Let's chat.