cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about US data

keithw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased US roaming for 10 days and I am confused how it works.  Does the data I have on my $40 plan work when I go across the border?  

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you aren't in the US yet because you weren't aware the clock immediately started, reach out to a CSA right away and explain the situation and they may be able to manually remove it and put the $$ in available funds for when you do go. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@keithw - So you are not in the USA yet?

Do you see the Roaming addon listed under your Plan Details or Overview section of your plan? If not, and you still see the $'s in your Available Funds area, that means you have not successfully added it to your account yet.

Which may be a good thing if you are not in the USA yet or plan to be there soon.

edit, to successfully add the addon, once you have loaded the funds on your account, just go back to select the addon your wish to add. 

Some information on USA Roaming here for your reference:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming#:~:text=Troubleshooting%20U.S.%20Roam...

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The data you purchased in the US plan is the only data available to you. This plan is active immediately after you have purchased it. 

The data the $40 plan has can only be used in Canada. The data included the U.S. data roaming add-on is seperate.

Need Help? Let's chat.