cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm Full Access problem

Coffeegirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I transferred from Virgin Mobile to PM yesterday. I requested a esim.  I am able to access data and make phone calls. But all incoming calls go to voicemail.  I am trying to access "full" PM account, and sent the verification code via text, but I have not received one (I tried several times since yesterday.) 

1. Whenever I try to log-in, it asks to confirm your identity 6 digit code via email. 

2. Once I enter the 6-digit codes from my email, the page says "we've noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access". Then ask to enter another 6 digit code sent to my #. However, I do not receive any texts.

My  APN is on sp.mb.com.

Please help me - I noticed that I am not getting verification code for full access . How do I get this fixed?

Thanks   AD

10 REPLIES 10

Belushi7

I am all good now after following your steps. Thank you very much.

Belushi7

Thank you

Belushi7

Hello. Can you help with the Telus porting team number as well so I can call them to know my status or porting and how to go about resolving my issue as well?

Coffeegirl

To resolve the issue I had to call the Telus Porting Team as requested by Public Mobile. Once I connected to the porting team they said that I had not completed the transfer properly. Huh, I thought I had as I received a "Congratulations, your Public Mobile subscription is now active" email. "It’s time for a different mobility experience." was also in the message, well they are sure living up to that.
So what happend during the porting process was as follows: I received a text from Vigin Mobile that a request to transfer has been received and if this is true then reply "yes". This is what I did but somehow during the porting process my phone only partly ported over and Telus said that Virgin Mobile never reveived my "YES" reply. So I had to put my Virgin sim back in the phone and try the porting process all over again. I also enabled both sims to work at the same time. So I waited for the text message from Virgin to say "Yes" to begin the porting process again. So while I was on the Virgin network I could see that all my requests for that **bleep** 6 digit number all went to the Virgin account when I thought my phone was on Public Mobile. So now Telus said I need to wait for a text to say Im on Public mobile network but that didn't come. I tested phone calls and texts in both directions and all is working now 30 minutes later. I removed the Vigin Mobile Sim and am now only using the Public Mobile eSim successfully.
So to make sure all is good, I then tried to login to my account again using the PM app.
"We’ve noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access.
A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to phone number . We will need you to confirm this number.
I received a code on my text app so now all is good!!!!

Belushi7

I did this. I am able to receive texts from friends but never the 6 digits sent to my phone no from PM to have "full access" to my profile account or the PM app. Right now, I cannot log into the PM app or the My Account on the website. I need to input the 6 digits for that to happen. 

Belushi7

I am having the same problem. Yesterday i switched from Bell. Completed all the requirements and i have been using my phone normally. The problem now is when i want to sign on the PM app or on the website, it request that i enter a 6 digit number sent to my phone no to confirm my identity, but i never receive anything. I receive the one sent to email but never the one sent to my phone number which will grant me "full access". 

@Coffeegirl 

It may be an issue with your port from VM.  I will private message you the Telus porting team number.  Check your private inbox (envelope icon on upper right corner of website). 

Coffeegirl

Oh I am able to receive texts (only 2 so far from my hubby)

Coffeegirl

I did get the port request from Virgin Mobile and I responded YES to the text.  I believe I finished the activation on the PM app as I received this on the web browser while in the app from my PC. 

You’re all set!
Hi Coffeegirl,
Congratulations, your Public Mobile subscription is now active. It’s time for a different mobility experience.

Please note it may take up to 5 hours for us to transfer your number from your previous provider. Meanwhile, you will still be able to use data and make calls with a temporary number.

It doesn't seem to matter whether I try this from the PM app on my phone or my PC

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Coffeegirl 

Did you get the port request text from Virgin mobile?  You responded yes to this port request?

Did you finish your activation on the PM app?

Are you able to receive texts?

Need Help? Let's chat.