cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community reward

Engineerlady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you get community rewards? If you answer or reply to some questions, where and when do you see the rewards? Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Justin21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've tried testing if I could earn from participating with every post that I see  until one of my reply was accepted as " the solution" and I got a dollar as a reward. I dont know if my other posts were considered.You have to get to the Oracle level to at least get $20 per month reward points and that means you have to be super active in the community and knowledgeable on almost everything. It is not worth the time spent if you think of earning from community posts.I just rather enjoy being a part of the community now.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Engineerlady 

Just more info to help.

How to earn community rewards

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor?

Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Chalupa_Batman_0-1702522237948.png

Here are the levels

Chalupa_Batman_1-1702522237956.png

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Engineerlady 

Yes, you need to participate in the community to receive community rewards. Only PM knows what the formula is for getting rewards, but the more you participate the better your chances.

Here is the faq:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Need Help? Let's chat.