cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email setting on or off ?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Does the community email option have to be enabled in order to receive PM promotion bonuse ?

8 REPLIES 8

BEER

Yes - I have it disabled - and will leave it disabled - don't understand as to why we are getting deal offers that only apply to new accounts. I thought that this forum is only for existing plan  account holders.

HI @BEER   any chance you clicked the opt out link from email before?

Open a ticket with PM Support and ask them to check and confirm if your account profile has marketing email disabled.

BEER

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @BEER 

if you talking about Community rewards, then yes, it has tie to it

But if you don't care Community rewards, you can still get other rewards without a Community account

But you also need Community accounts  to open support ticket

-----------Yes thank you - but for example I never received the following promotion offered on this community forum ----Black Friday Sale: Get 20GB data for only $35 for 15 months!

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@BEER  You can subscribe to get notifications about new PM promotions by entering in your email address,  in a spot on the Public Mobile, home page.

Scroll down to the bottom.

Sometimes the promotions that get emailed out are targeted to specific emails and accounts.  Especially if you ever enter in your email address for one of those promo codes.  Then you definitely get on the offer list.

Hi @BEER 

if you talking about Community rewards, then yes, it has tie to it

But if you don't care Community rewards, you can still get other rewards without a Community account

But you also need Community accounts  to open support ticket

BEER

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @BEER 

No,the promotion email you got (or not get) has no tie with Community email settings

So I assume that a community account other than being a help and announcement forum has nothing to do with PM bonus and rewards. ----------Was a bit confused because new promotions and deals are constantly posted on this forum but never sent to my cell number or plan registered email. 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@BEER That's not connected to promotions notifications. Doesn't matter.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @BEER 

No,the promotion email you got (or not get) has no tie with Community email settings

Need Help? Let's chat.