cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community earnings

shubhampatel39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How would i know how much i earn from community earnings?

5 REPLIES 5

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Another option of keeping track of any community rewards earned is the auto-text message that you receive every month when auto-pay renews your service.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@shubhampatel39 wrote:

You can find your cumulative earnings by signing into self-serve, clicking on My Rewards.

Scroll to bottom of page and you see a section "Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile:"

Below that, is a sum of all rewards categories, and the sum total since activation. The Community one is titled "Helping Others".

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shubhampatel39 wrote:

So that's been well answered.

Keep in mind that not everyone gets a community reward. It has to be earned. And it's a bit of a competition with nearly everyone else and also the quantity of threads that come and go varies to even post in.

Then finally...it resets each month. You have to keep doing it to keep getting a community reward.

But this is a wildly ridiculous waste of time if you're just here for the reward. Most of the regulars like helping people. The reward is a nice little something to get at the end of the month. But it ain't profitable.

There's also the standard joke around here that it's more profitable for time spent to collect and redeem bottle deposits.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shubhampatel39 , aside from checking your online accounts, each month you will get a badge when the community reward announcement is made.  That badge is indicative of the reward level.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account under awards they will be displayed.

Need Help? Let's chat.