cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community account now inaccessible

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings.

I've been with PM for almost eight years, and been registered in the Community.  I just tried to access my Community info, and it asked me for a nickname.  I already have one (marcnoel), but it said that one was taken, so I created a new one.  Now, I can't access my old account messages, etc.  Any idea how to fix it?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

softech:

Thanks for your reply.  Both Commumity nicknames are connected with my e-mail.  I don't know if the new nickname is associated with my PM account (plan, payments, usage, etc.).

I sent CS a message, and they're looking into it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous   yes, there has been issue about linking existing Community account with My Account

Curious, is your current email , linked both your My Account and your new community account (marcnoel1)?  

I understand you likely want to link to the old one instead.  Please open ticket with Support and hopefully they can fix it.  Remember to come back and let us know how it turns out

1. Open ticket via Chatbot using direct link: Chatbot 
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.