cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards Points

Ermina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do we earn points when we post in Community? Do we get points after a while? I haven't joined Public Points so will I even get any benefits? I have the old rewards system where I save a few dollars every month...

6 REPLIES 6

Ty @LitlLdy  and yes @Ermina  old rewards do get added automatically here’s another better image 

Handy1_0-1694374262927.png

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Ermina wrote:

How do we earn points when we post in Community? Do we get points after a while? I haven't joined Public Points so will I even get any benefits? I have the old rewards system where I save a few dollars every month...

@Ermina , I miss the old rewards system, I switched to the points one when it came out & regretted it the moment I did! There’s no going back to the old rewards system once you switch to points! 😞 Please don’t switch! Yours is priceless! 🙂

With the old rewards you get your funds added to your balance but with the new points system you have to wait until you collect 15 points before you can redeem them to use them towards your bill! 😞 

@Handy1 , screenshot is great! 🙂

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Ermina 

If you are on the Legacy Reward system... do NOT... I repeat... DO NOT change over to the new point system. 

I've only been here for a little over 2 months. My first month I got a ton of bravos and a few solutions. I did my best to help out others as I could. I learned from others, I learned from Google as well. But also learned from my own experiences. My first month I earned $10 towards my bill. This month I'm expecting to earn another $10 or maybe more. The rewards haven't come out yet as they are a little late this month. Just take your time and learn. Ask questions if you want to help you learn. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here. 

Welcome to the boards and look forward to seeing you around the playground! 🙂

Ermina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ermina  Like this 

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1694373310736.png

Need Help? Let's chat.