cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Reward for May 2018

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi everyone, have anyone get a community reward for May 2018 yet? I saw a topic for April 2018 Contribution via Mods when beginning of May but until now I don’t see anything for May yet. Has it been changed to new policy? Thank you

12 REPLIES 12

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@meocon wrote:

Hi everyone, have anyone get a community reward for May 2018 yet? I saw a topic for April 2018 Contribution via Mods when beginning of May but until now I don’t see anything for May yet.

@meocon

FYI, the community rewards for May have been credited to accounts now.  I saw it in my account as of last night.

CalvinW

My April reward still hasn’t appeared in my serve account yet. They said they will fix it when my auto renewal comes around. Watch them not give me my May reward either 

Your reward will appear in your self serve sometimes before annoucement.

Users can find out slightly before the official annoucement about a month's community rewards by logging into the self-serve account.  In any events, rewards for May have not yet been paid out.

@LEGO wrote:

Thank you @SD08! Now it works!!! Woman Happy

I changed my Emoticon type to a Woman, but when composing a message and I click on Emoticon, it still shows all type of them instead just the Woman ones. Woman Sad

The list will always show all. But when you type : and ), your emoticon will be what you set 🙂

SD08

@LEGO wrote:

I changed my Emoticon type to a Woman, but when composing a message and I click on Emoticon, it still shows all type of them instead just the Woman ones. Woman Sad

@LEGO

Can't help you there, since I just want to be a cat.  Cat Tongue

J/K...I guess they insist on giving us all the options no matter which one we prefer.

LEGO

SD08

@LEGO wrote:

It is published around 8-10 of each month.

EDIT: I don’t like that there is no time stamp by each post, it just says “1 week ago” or “2 weeks ago”! Woman Sad

@LEGO
You can change your display settings to show absolute dates instead of relative dates.
Go to My Settings -> Preferences -> Display -> Display dates as -> Absolute dates
Don't forget to click save after changing the setting.

PMForumDisplayAbsoluteDates.jpg

LEGO

@jp2 wrote:

@LEGO I think the date stamp comes once the post is over month old 

You might be correct! Woman Embarassed Thanks!!!

@jp2 The answer to our problem is below my post! Woman Happy

jp2

@LEGO I think the date stamp comes once the post is over month old 

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Technically we've only had 1 full business day in June (make it 2 now, since it's almost 6pm EST), so I say, give PM at least a week before inquiring! The new thread will show up right under Feature articles, so you can't miss it.

LEGO

It is published around 8-10 of each month.

EDIT: I don’t like that there is no time stamp by each post, it just says “1 week ago” or “2 weeks ago”! Woman Sad

Need Help? Let's chat.