cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come On PM strike back to FM

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Come On PM strike back to FM

This weekend FM offer $40 6 GB and $50 8 GB Canada wide talk and unltd gobal textings

https://www.freedommobile.ca/plans-and-devices/plans/mobile-plan-details/smartphone-40-4gb

https://www.freedommobile.ca/plans-and-devices/plans/mobile-plan-details/everywhere-59-8gb

10 REPLIES 10

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
True @Garry and let’s not forget Koodo has unlimited Canada wide calling on that cheap QC plan too

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
I would like to see PM target existing customers. Kind of the same type of promotion Koodo did but at a more reasonable rate.

Garry
PM can do better than 4gb/$38 ($9.50GB)
Look at Koodo in QC.....($8/GB)
Even the text to Koodo offer is garbage @ $10/GB.
Telus/Koodo/PM not doing anything special for us.

denkom
😞

CalvinW
But that's also something that PM probably won't do again.

denkom
I’d be happy with the 2016 fall promo for sure. Still so mad I missed out on it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

As much as I love to see it, there is no way that Public Mobile would get into this kind of p***ing match with Freedom.  Also, they don't have to because Freedom runs on a wonky network held together with spit and baling wire.  They don't need to do anything fancy, just bringing back the old 2016 fall promo would have customers knocking down the front door.  

denkom
I guess PM got scared by FM’s 10gb plan lol

CalvinW

Did PM call it quits? PM fire shots first, but fail to follow through. Still haven't seen a response from them yet.

denkom
Agreed! My husband is ready to switch over as soon as PM has a real promo...really hope to see one soon.
Need Help? Let's chat.