cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code for authentication

Julio3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I Just moved to Public Mobile, and had problem to complete my full subscription because I never received the Code authentication texted to me by Public Mobile for Authentication. Please advice. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Julio3 if you don't need it, turn the old carrier sim off and delete it later after you confirm everything is working (incoming and outgoing calls and text and data)

Julio3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Another question: Do I need to have my old provider SIMS turn Off permanently?

Asif_Kachra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same issue I can make calls use data imessage works but SMS text do not come to my PM number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Julio3 you requested porting in the number?? Can you confirm if you are really receiving incoming calls and text?? the authentication text you cannot get seems to related with a failure porting.  If you out in your old carrier sim and rew-request the authentication text , you should be able to get it on the old carrier sim

Let's confirm if your port was completed.  There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.