cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed Account

oakleyapankratz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently switched providers, I didn't realize that public mobile would just delete all my account information. I need to get some important information from my recently closed account. I can't submit a ticket without a public mobile account. 

I need to know the numbers of the last few texts that were sent to my number, I have the same number on a new phone, but the old phone is missing with that important info. 

Is there any way I can find that info?

5 REPLIES 5

oakleyapankratz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks!

Moved:

unnecessary repetition that stated the same thing as other members said several hours earlier

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@oakleyapankratz 

Contact customer support as they should still be able to access your daily usage pages for that info. It may be easier for you to send a private message for customer support contact.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@oakleyapankratz wrote:

I recently switched providers, I didn't realize that public mobile would just delete all my account information. I need to get some important information from my recently closed account. I can't submit a ticket without a public mobile account. 

I need to know the numbers of the last few texts that were sent to my number, I have the same number on a new phone, but the old phone is missing with that important info. 

Is there any way I can find that info?

@oakleyapankratz  - if you ported out your Public Mobile number then that closes your account here, and it also means you lose access to your account unfortunately.

You could ask customer support, if you explain what and why you may need this information. Who knows..

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

edit: spelling

Need Help? Let's chat.