cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas holidays gift 2gb + 500min intl. SMS never received.

mycky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm a client for a few years now. Each year I receive the sms and I reply YES to obtain the gift. 

This year, I never received it. Anyone in this situation? We were supposed to receive the sms between 1 and 15 of December.

4 REPLIES 4

mycky

I tried all answers, I was told I'm not eligible. 

After contacting support, they offered me the bonus

Thanks everyone for the help

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

This year it was YES2 and not YES.  Jade has advised that any one answering YES will get the freebies but will take awhile. But you could try to text YES2 to 4911 and see what happens. 

mycky

Thanks for the help.

I received an automatic answer telling me I'm not eligible, so I can't get the offer.

I'll contact them to know why.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mycky 

Indeed if you have not received the text by now, try texting YES2 to 4911

If you do not get messaging that you have successfully received the holiday bonus offers, contact a customer support agent.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.