cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking plan on chrome web browser

saharding
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need help. when I go and log on in to my chrome web browser everything works until I click to check details and then it goes to a page that says

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page

However, when I do the same thing on my wife's chrome browser it works fine. Why is that? I have deleted the password remember and still happens. Need some help, please.

5 REPLIES 5

sure2806
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try using different browser and remove cache.

seashell1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently had the same issue. I was trying to change my plan and it didn't work for over a week. Using a different browser didn't help, but when I used an incognito window on Chrome it worked right away.

@saharding wrote:

Need help. when I go and log on in to my chrome web browser everything works until I click to check details and then it goes to a page that says

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page

However, when I do the same thing on my wife's chrome browser it works fine. Why is that? I have deleted the password remember and still happens. Need some help, please.

Clear your browser's cache and close it.   Try again later using incognito mode.  My experiences have been that clearing the cache and using incognito mode usually isn't necessary, and that simply waiting usually fixes the issue.

There are times that using incognito mode has worked to allow customer to use Self Serve after experiencing a blank screen when trying to load it.   This did sometimes allow some customers to more quickly regain access, but after some time, the need to use incognito mode usually goes away too.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@saharding...try using Firefox...seems to be working for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@saharding 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser and incognito mode,

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

Need Help? Let's chat.