cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

tallblondegal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for Public Mobile on August 8 and I’m already being charged which comes out of my account on Aug 15. It looks like another payment is coming out on Sep 9. Why am I be charged twice? I also have to pay my previous carrier’s bill too. 

please advise,

Tracey 

4 REPLIES 4

@tallblondegal , did you happen to complete the activation on August 15 or make a plan change on that date?  If activation was completed on August 8, it would make sense to start the next plan cycle on September 9.  

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tallblondegal assuming your previous carrier was post paid like the big 3 (TELUS/Bell/Rogers), you should be getting a credit from them but as for the double bill from PM, are you seeing this on your credit card account? If so, check to see if it's a pending charge that is listed as these end up getting posted the pending item will be removed. You can also go into your PM app or account to see the payment history. If there is still an issue you can contact a CS_agent to correct by clicking on the orange circle in the bottom right corner

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tallblondegal  Did you change plans ? Also if one charge is pending and the other is listed the pending charge should fall off . If both charges are posted and you didn’t change plans you will need to contact support . Also note plans are every 30 days not monthly

send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.