cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing private info for payment

Katie-65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to reset my password several times my account will close because my visa has changed.  Your system is very very bad. My husband had the same problem so I am getting him an account with a different service and it looks like I might be doing the same. Talking to actual people is a better choice. 

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Katie-65 

Public Mobile is a DIY type of service...BUT...whenever you have any questions or problems, come here to the Community Forum for answers. We can usually address most concerns successfully, within minutes. The Eversafe program is relatively new and is still buggie...but designed to prevent someone form stealing all our valuable info leading to major problems. There's always someone in the Forum that can help with any questions you have...and you don't have to listen to recorded music while waiting for someone to answer the phone. We've found that there's answers or work-arounds for most every eventuality.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

try Incognito mode or try the app

Or you can simply resume service first with voucher.  Get the voucher from shops like Shoppers and then load the voucher using *611

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Katie-65 

did you try to reset password and login using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser?

if that does not help, you might need to ask support to help.  Please message them here:
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.