cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my plan

shvibu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The last two billing cycles I've went in and change my plan to the 4g 4 gigs from the 3g 5 gig I confirmed I wanted to change it and it said that my plan would change the next billing cycle, I figured one time might have been a glitch, but two times, what's going on

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@shvibu wrote:

The last two billing cycles I've went in and change my plan to the 4g 4 gigs from the 3g 5 gig I confirmed I wanted to change it and it said that my plan would change the next billing cycle, I figured one time might have been a glitch, but two times, what's going on

@shvibu if you are scheduling a plan change from a lower cost plan to a higher cost one, and you are on Autopay, then you may have to add enough funds to cover the full cost of your plan ahead of your schedules renewal, so that the plan change takes affect. 

This is not how it should happen, mind you; but it seems an issue with the recent updates. Hopefully, this glitch is being worked on and fixed very soon.

If this is what happened to you, then explain to a CSA, and hopefully they can adjust your plan without any extra cost to you; because normally, changing plans during a cycle there is no prorating $'s back.

Also, ensure any rewards are applied as they should be if CSA needs to be involved to fix this up for you.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@shvibu 

When was your renewal? Last night or tonight (currently)?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@shvibu 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

or contact PM support team by private message > CS_Agent  to change it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.