cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my plan

Princessシ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone

I just had a littke question about how to change my plan.  

How can i change my plan from this 100 minutes in 30 days to for example 200 minutes ?

is it possible or no?

5 REPLIES 5

@Princessシ 

As @softech said, the 500 minutes for $5 add-on is the perfect thing to add to your existing $15 plan. If you are good with the included data on your plan but see yourself preferring to have 200 minutes, you are effectively building your own 200 minute version of the $15 plan for a grand total extra cost of 41 every 30 days. 500 minutes for $ that roll over until used up is $1 for the extra 100 minutes you are looking for. 

AE_Collector

@Princessシ   if you don't need the extra data on the $25 plan and you just need more minutes from the $15 plan, you might consider just buying Canada minute add-on

500 Canada wide minute will cost you $5.  The minutes are non-expiring and the leftover will roll over to the next cycle.  At every cycle, the regular 100 minutes will be used first.  Once all used up, it will then use the Add-on minutes.    if you are low usage user, the 500 minutes might last you 2 months (or more), so the total cost will be less than changing to $25 plan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Princessシ 

review all plan Here link,

Here How Change Your Plan online,

When you’re changing your plan, you can choose to change immediately or at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan: sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Plan’ on the Overview page, select the plan you want, and scroll to the bottom of the page.If you’re looking to apply a promotion to your plan, learn how you can do that Here link.

Changing your plan on the next plan renewal date 

We recommend you choose this option because it allows you to use the services you have already paid for until your next plan renewal date. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• If you choose to change your plan on your next plan renewal date, the amount owed will be automatically updated.
  • If you have AutoPay set up, the amount of your new plan will be charged on your payment due date.
  • You can cancel a future-dated plan change at any time by clicking on the ‘Plans and Add-Ons’ tab and selecting ‘Cancel Order’.
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

Changing your plan immediately

You may choose to change your plan immediately if you have used all or most of your services, or if your account is suspended and you would like a different plan. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• There must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • A new payment cycle starts when you activate your new plan.
  • Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.
  • If your account is suspended – changing your plan is a 2-step process, so be sure to complete both steps or you may be left with partial or no service. Step 1 initiates the change, and step 2 reactivates your account via making a payment (if necessary).
    1. Make sure to review your details carefully before changing your plan - Once you click “Yes, change my plan”, all features from your current plan will be lost and the plan change will be completed, even if you do not make a payment in the second step.
    2. Top up your account with sufficient funds to reactivate your service - Since we are a prepaid service, you need to have the funds available for the plan change to fully take effect. If you only have partial funds in your account, or if you do not complete payment after changing your plan, you may be left with no or partial service. We have introduced several warnings to ensure you don’t leave the page without topping up, but figured we should mention it here as well. Note: If you have sufficient funds to cover your new plan,you won’t be taken to the payment menu.

What will happen if my payment wasn’t completed?

In this scenario, your account could still move from suspend to active, re-starting your plan cycle and potentially only reactivating a portion or none of your services. If you find yourself in this situation, simply go to the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve, choose “One Time Payment”, and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored,please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, click here link.

Princessシ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

will do for sure!

@Princessシ wrote:

Hello everyone

I just had a littke question about how to change my plan.  

How can i change my plan from this 100 minutes in 30 days to for example 200 minutes ?

is it possible or no?

There is no 200 minute plan.  If you're finding that you're regularly using more than 100 outgoing minutes per 30 days, 8 would consider changing to the $25 plan that includes unlimited calling.  The change can be made from within yout Self Serve account. Usually, you'll wantt to preset the change to occur during your next renwal.

Need Help? Let's chat.