cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing card number

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to change my credit card number register in my account so the paiment can pass automaticaly. What'S the procedure ?

8 REPLIES 8

Irrelevant and duplicate info. is absolutely clutter @dust2dust; like an information wasteland. I am appreciative when that gets cleaned up too.

@esjliv- It was during yet another dumpage of crap everywhere. The point is that it's old news. We hear nothing from the OP. It's done. They're gone. Why add more? Why hours to days later? Why freaking bother?

There are others that come along many hours later too with repeat answers or maybe just a sliver of a new idea. But again, the customer is gone. I'm appreciative of the oracle that hauls those things out. They're just clutter.

Who really cares if it is from yesterday @dust2dust, if relevant. But was OP even having issues with logging into My Account?

not-trust-anyon may have some trust issues 🙄

@not-trust-anyon- Are you kidding me?! This is from YESTERDAY.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

In case you have activated in-store in the past and you have never created a My Account @4506653468 , then you can do that by submitting a ticket to Customer Support Agents (CSA) to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Hello,

If you have used your real phone number as your username you may want to contact customer support to change your community username to something else. You could just create a new community account and link your email however your phone number will remain here so for a peace of mind I would just get it changed by a customer support agent.

You can contact customer support by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and in the green section click on SIMon to submit a customer support ticket. Then keep an eye on your private message box at the top right corner of your screen the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a customer support agent. Responding promptly speeds up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@4506653468 Hi if you sign into your self serve account go to payment /manage payment methods,you can update your credit card there also enable pre authorized payments 

You will need to log into your Self Serve account to update the card linked to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.