cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing SIM card

J4557M
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Current SIM stopped working after last phone update. Purchased new SIM. Attempted to change the SIM number under my account settings, but every time I select “save changes” nothing happens. Please advise. 

4 REPLIES 4

J4557M

I had tried restarting the phone before purchasing the new SIM. I was actually having some difficulties with receiving and making calls periodically during the past two weeks. Then, today, I was unable to make any calls. The SIM card would not work in other household cells either.  I never thought of contacting a CS_Agent regarding the problem. Thank you, I will keep that in mind should this problem arise again. I appreciate your time and your response!

J4557M

Okay, perfect. That worked! Thank you for the solution to a very frustrating evening.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@J4557M 

Don’t think you need to purchase another SIM. After the update, try rebooting the phone again with the old SIM and see if that helps.

If that didn’t help, contact a CS_Agent to investigate the problem. If not, It could be a provisional backend issue with the old SIM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@J4557M you were using mobile phone for change sim request?

go to My Account from ONLY a desktop or laptop computer to request Change Sim card (please note that due to some glitches, accessing change sim care from mobile phone or tablet won't work)

Need Help? Let's chat.