cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plans

ellevu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I am currently on an expired plan: 90 days, $120, for 12gb of LTE data. I've been noticing that I have to be very stingey and still end up using up all of my data before the end of the period. 
I have just paid the $120 at the beginning of this month for service until February 1st - is there any way of me upgrading to the 6gb, 3G data, for $52/month plan midway? Or will I have to wait until February to change my plan?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

@ellevu

You are in good hands with our moderator team (=PM employees). Thanks, Saray, for your fast reply.

Just to clarify that PM is a prepaid service - as a general rule there are no refunds for any unused portion of your current plan if you decide to make an immediate plan change after your last renewal / mid cycle.

If you want to change plans when your plan is suspended (no services active, but in the 90 day period that your account and number are still yours) you'll need the help from the moderator team to change plans.

One option is to schedule a future dated plan change in your self serve account - the change will take effect on your next renewal.

If you run out of data a couple of days before renewal, contact the moderator team for an early renewal.

It might also be worthwhile to optimize your data usage. Here are some ideas: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-data-usage/ta-p/152760/j...

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CS_Agent

This was a very quick response. Thanks PM. 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @ellevu

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

If you send us a private message with your phone number and your PIN, we can assist you with your plan change 🙂 

We will be waiting for your message!

Saray 

Need Help? Let's chat.