cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in plans

Aitken
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

About 2 months ago I signed up both my wife and myself on the $40 plan.

We have 4GB data and the 500MB bonus for auto pay.

About a month before we signed up I thought I had noticed the $40 plan offered 4 GB + 500MB (auto pay bonus) + 500MB (sign up bonus).

I didn't really bother with it and figured we missed out on the one bonus deal, no biggie.

Today I was on the site and noticed the $40 plan now shows 4.5GB + 500MB bonus for auto pay.

Will we automatically be upgraded to the newest better offer ?  Is it something we can change to and are eligible for to get the added 500MB that is now offered for our rate plan ? 

Thank you for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

Were there any pers when you signed up such as $10 off per month for 6 months or bonus data for a few months? One has to be careful changing plans if any ongoing new customer bonus is being rewarded each month, a plan change can cancel the future bonus.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aitken : Yes. Set up the change for your next renewal and you'll have it then.

Plans don't change on their own.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Aitken wrote:

About 2 months ago I signed up both my wife and myself on the $40 plan.

We have 4GB data and the 500MB bonus for auto pay.

About a month before we signed up I thought I had noticed the $40 plan offered 4 GB + 500MB (auto pay bonus) + 500MB (sign up bonus).

I didn't really bother with it and figured we missed out on the one bonus deal, no biggie.

Today I was on the site and noticed the $40 plan now shows 4.5GB + 500MB bonus for auto pay.

Will we automatically be upgraded to the newest better offer ?  Is it something we can change to and are eligible for to get the added 500MB that is now offered for our rate plan ? 

Thank you for your help.

@Aitken You need to go into your self serve and select it under change plan. Select change at next payment date.

Need Help? Let's chat.