cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed subscription , but phone has not updated?

Jacksprat12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Changed and paid for. Phone has not changed. Frustrated enough to switch providers. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Jacksprat12  Only 2GB showing in your account ?? Do you have data limiter set in your phone . But here’s how to get support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jacksprat12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New plan is showing, but my phone still says only 2gb of data and not the 60g I should have.  Will be traveling so need this fixed. How Do you send a PM/DM to customer service?  I have been unsuccessful sending a ticket. Thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jacksprat12  So you changed plan ?? Were your charged correct amount ?? And is it not showing the correct plan in your account ?? This could be cache issue try logging back in incognito private mode or from another device or try the app instead . Also be sure to check your payment page for the upcoming plan details 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jacksprat12 

you changed subscription/plan, but what you meant by phone not updated?

is it the speed of the data you are talking about?  Try reset all networks and test the speed in different area

Also, login to My Account using Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser and check Subscription & Add-ons page to see if the new plan is showing there already.

Need Help? Let's chat.