cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan and keep offers

Psunbaty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile Assosiate,

i had moved last last month to Public during the time the following promotion was offered. $10 off for six months. I had registered at the time three lines to the $30 plan unlimited Canada wife calling, international text, 500mb + bonus 500mb with autopay as well voicemail and caller ID. I was looking at your plan list now and I notice that the same plan is now $25. If I change my plan to the $25 dollar from the $30 do I loose the $10 off for six months offer I received or does it transfer over? I do reside in o Tarik and these plans are Ontario plans. If you could let me know that would be great as it would save me an additional $5 per month. 

I thank you you in advance and await your response. 

Respectfully,

psunbaty

5 REPLIES 5

@ladybearbc, it sounds like you've added a Canada & US long distance add-on, or perhaps the moderators added it to help with your calling 1-800 numbers.

Some 800 numbers have calling restrictions based on the number calling in.  What are some examples of 800 number's you're trying?  What other numbers (area code and prefix only) are you trying?

Your plan does not include US minutes.  Did you purchase an add-on ?  If you log into your self-serve account check under My Data & Add-ons.

ladybearbc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So... I signed up for the $25 Canada wide plan with 1mg of data.

I was looking at my account page the other day - and it is showing that I have used 0 of my 200 US minutes and 361 mb of data

Do I have US minutes? 

Also - my phone still has issues when I dial certain numbers - mostly 800 numbers - when it tells me that I have no 'talk' in my plan. (This particular issue - I have brought it to the attention of the moderators - they answered once and asked me to do a few things - and confirm they were done - I have done that. It is now 2 or 3 weeks after I confirmed - and have not heard back from them again)

Thank you

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Psunbaty wrote:

Hello Public Mobile Assosiate,

i had moved last last month to Public during the time the following promotion was offered. $10 off for six months. I had registered at the time three lines to the $30 plan unlimited Canada wife calling, international text, 500mb + bonus 500mb with autopay as well voicemail and caller ID. I was looking at your plan list now and I notice that the same plan is now $25. If I change my plan to the $25 dollar from the $30 do I loose the $10 off for six months offer I received or does it transfer over? I do reside in o Tarik and these plans are Ontario plans. If you could let me know that would be great as it would save me an additional $5 per month. 

I thank you you in advance and await your response. 

Respectfully,

psunbaty

Yes, you will lose it because the $10 off for 6 month promo is for plans of $30.00 and up. Since you will change to the $25.00 plan that requirement is no longer met and will result in losing the promo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Psunbaty  - Yes, you would loose the promotional $10 discount.  For now, you are better off staying with the plan you have.  Keep an ey on the community, *IF* the 'new' plan will be discontinued, there should be an announcement at least a few days in advance.  If that happens, you can re-evaluate at that time.  Otherwise, wait until your 6 months are up, and then switch over.

Need Help? Let's chat.