cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in plan

Rpnjon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So... I did something stupid.  I signed up just an hour ago or so.  I guess in excitement I chose the wrong data plan.  I chose the 6gb per 90 days but wanted the one above that gave me more.  Now through searching the forums, I take that I have to wait the 90 days to change my plan or just pay another full plan price.  Is that correct?  Is there any other way to just charge me the difference?

2 REPLIES 2

Rpnjon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you very much for the help.  I know it was a bit of a dumb move.  I'll get to messaging them.  Thank you again.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Normally, there are no refunds for prepaid plans, but since it was a mistake and you just activated an hour ago, I'd say you could try asking a moderator to see if they can change it for you.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address and phone number, and the details of the plan you want.  If the other plan is more expensive, the mods will need you to top up the difference to your account.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.