cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change account email

SAS8038
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I change my public mobile account email? NOT my community email...

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@SAS8038 wrote:

How do I change my public mobile account email? NOT my community email...

@SAS8038   When you request the email change from moderators, make sure to test it afterwards by doing another forgot password to see which email address the reset email goes to.    Apparently the email needs to be changed at two fields in the self serve account and sometimes moderators only change it in one.  Testing it will confirm that the email has been properly changed in all the required fields.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Also, @SAS8038 , when changing your self-serve (account) e-mail, it's a good idea to go under your Avatar, then to My Settings on the Community account and change your e-mail there to match the one which corresponds to your self-serve account.

This way, any service requests can match up with Community contacts made to Moderators AND you get the benefit of any earned Community participation rewards going towards the applicable service account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.