cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Tower Issue

dmbcanada
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How do I make an inquiry into issues with the cell tower closest to my house?  I find anywhere near my house the bars are low on my phone, sometimes rendering data unusable.  Anywhere else in the city my reception is near perfect. 

32 REPLIES 32

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dmbcanada wrote:

How do I make an inquiry into issues with the cell tower closest to my house?  I find anywhere near my house the bars are low on my phone, sometimes rendering data unusable.  Anywhere else in the city my reception is near perfect. 

@dmbcanada  - Public Mobile (owned by Telus) also use Bell towers.

Try toggling into Airplane mode, than back to regular mode to see if that improves your connection.

Manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) to see if that also helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dmbcanada 

visit to Coverage Map Here .

or Here 

and check it out is enough Towers in your area... Edit: Public Mobile network by Telus also use Bell.

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Need Help? Let's chat.