cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carry over credits

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, I’m coming up to my second month soon, and was wondering if rewards earned remain as a credit if not used. I’m moving to the $25 plan as I will continue working from home, though currently have around $32 in credits, plus a couple referral rewards. Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

We just need to be aware that it's unofficial and could change at any time without notice.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you all for your responses. Very helpful

@will13am sorry, thanks, this was more clear.

that's a great deal! 

@gpixel wrote:

not one of you guys answered the question. I was also wondering the same thing.

to make this more clear, say you have $30 in "rewards" and your plan is $25. will the $5 in rewards turn into credits "available funds" after the maximum amount of rewards are applied? do the rewards carry over? 

@Luddite @will13am , @computergeek541 

I have already bravoed the first correct response.  Rewards, once converted to account funds during a renewal are virtually indistinguishable from an account top up.  The funds sit in the account until consumed by future renewals, add-on purchases, etc.  

I was also wondering the same thing.

to make this more clear, say you have $30 in "rewards" and your plan is $25. will the $5 in rewards turn into credits "available funds" after the maximum amount of rewards are applied? do the rewards carry over? 

@Luddite @will13am , @computergeek541 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam wrote:

Hi, I’m coming up to my second month soon, and was wondering if rewards earned remain as a credit if not used. I’m moving to the $25 plan as I will continue working from home, though currently have around $32 in credits, plus a couple referral rewards. Thanks

@Carniam  Rewards get automatically applied against your next plan renewals, add-on purchases and immediate plan changes and any unused amounts will get carried over. Rewards are associated with your account and not your plan so you can change plans as many times as you wish.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam  yes credits will remain and if you are on a plan that you have more credits then the plan is worth each month those credits will continue to accumulate month after month.

For example, if you have a 15.00 plan and you are getting 20.00 in credits each month because you are awesome. The extra 5.00 a month will build upon your account as and add to your account balance. 

Note: you can not transfer these credits to any other account. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

The rewards mentioned are tied to the account, not the plan @Carniam they will remain after the change. Heres an article on switching plans.  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Choose the change on next renewal option. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam all credits will remain. They are like an online wallet for your account. They are used only when it is time to pay for your plan.

Rewards, however, may change for future months of course. For example, if your activity increased/decreased, for the next month, you will receive higher/lower reward, of if you referred more people or some left the service, for the next month, your refer-a-friend reward will be higher/lower.

Need Help? Let's chat.