cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get sms texts or calls I have iphone

Codiharmon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant contact support and I can't receive sms texts or calls from android users. And when I try and contact support says errors codes. Not sure what to do about this?

8 REPLIES 8

@Codiharmon  Always happy to help ! Even thou you had this little hiccup I think you find it’s worth the hassle for the long term savings PM will bring you 🙂

Codiharmon

Thanks so much for your help!

@Codiharmon  That’s what I thought port hadn’t completed , happy to hear you got it all fixed now and welcome to Public mobile 🙂

Codiharmon

Hen I put in my old sim all my text messages did come through

Codiharmon

I did reply yes for phone transfer. And it worked and I can call other iPhone users but not non iPhone users I will put sim back in and see

@Codiharmon  Did your reply YES to old provider text to confirm the port ? Does old providers sim still work ? . I’ll send you porting team number private message to give status update on the port or re trigger it if needed 

Codiharmon

I did just join on Thursday and it was working fine. Now I can't get calls goes right to voicemail. And texts don't go out or receive. Cant even get a code sent to my phone

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Codiharmon  Did you just join  PM did your reboot the phone or did this just start ? Is your account active or on hold ? Can you log in and confirm call *611 to find out .And also here’s a direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.