cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot verify email address to reset password

mtemccal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I need to get into my account, but cannot verify my email to reset my (forgotten) password.

best,

Martin

4 REPLIES 4

cynthia_sahagun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Martin 

Hi Martin, 

Try to click Get Help Icon above this page. Or also you can try to ask Simon the Bot by clicking on the bubble on the lower right hand corner and ask your question. You can also send a Private Message to the moderator by following esjiliv's link. The moderators are a big help to this Community. You can ask them if they can resend you the verification link to  your email address to reset your password. 

- CynthiaS

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mtemccal wrote:

Hello,

I need to get into my account, but cannot verify my email to reset my (forgotten) password.

best,

Martin

@mtemccal 

Have you ever created your Self Serve account? You can register for one here: 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Please follow @Spudster and @HALIMACS suggestions, but if these are still failing, you will need to contact the Moderators to get into your Self Serve account.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Another thing to check, @mtemccal 

Look back in your e-mail accounts to ensure that the one with the "Welcome to Public Mobile" e-mail is the one you're using to try to login.

That will be your login Username.    Once that's established, you can use the "forgot password" function.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mtemccal 

If you're SURE that you are using the correct e-mail address, try:

1. waiting one hour
  2. clear cache and cookies
  3. open incognito tab
  4. then try again.
Need Help? Let's chat.