cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send or receive PB calls

Diop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having issues calling another public mobile number. The message states "sorry your call cannot be completed as dialed, please try again". When that number calls my number, its states the call cannot be completed because they dont have a US add-on. I don't have a US number and we live in the same ciy. Note, this issue started today. Your assistance is appreciated. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Diop - this message has occurred with other members too. I believe the fix was to let customer support know so they can reset something on your account. Therefore I would suggest you submit a ticket to CSA get this fixed.

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Diop 

It sounds like your account is suspended so make a payment on your account or purchase a voucher and dial 611 and enter the voucher number from these locations:

IMG_0220.png

Walmart may not sell them anymore.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Diop  This is wrong message but could be an indication that payment need to be made on the phone line . Log into your account does it say active or on hold . If on hold / suspended make manual payment and resumes services 

Need Help? Let's chat.