cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reset password/login

syndicate
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent

Tried to reset password - got an e-mail to do so but the link immediately expires?

Can't seem to login. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @syndicate,

thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear that you've been locked out of your self-serve account. I tried locating your private message but it seems like you haven't sent one yet. If you still require any assistance, please feel free to send a private message to moderator_team 🙂

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

baijuxp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, 

Not sure if you are answering the security challenges correctly?

Sometimes if the answers do not match the answers you provided, it may not be sending an email out. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@syndicate, since the moderator team is done for the day, you could try doing the password reset yourself again.  I have helped friends with doing this and the emails were timely.  I don't know if the system is variable with timing or not, but the two times I did it, I think the email came within 5 minutes.  This is using gmail.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Your account needs a password reset with the help of a moderator.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address and phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any response from the mods, and don't delay once you get the reset message. 

Need Help? Let's chat.