cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot received calls after switching from Chart

FatSheep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the service agent to help to port a number from Chart. After 10 min, I can make phone calls, use LTE data. However, I am not able to receive phone calls. The old SIM is still active and it could make and receive phone calls as usual after over 24 hours of switching. Where was this stuck?

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ZfromVanC  just a clarification

• cell to cell ports typically take upto 2 hours, the max 3-4 hours. Anything longer typically means a failed port. 
  • landline ports if i recall correctly are 24-48 hours. 
  • Voip ports I  think are longer and take 5-7 days.  

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It can take up to a day to complete a phone number port . Use your old sim until it stops working, then you'll know the port has been completed and can start using your PM sim card.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@FatSheep  if it has been mor than 24 hours you probably have a failed port.  I would call chatr and confirm your account number and name on the account.  once confirmed send a private message to moderator_team  titled failed port and ask them to reinitate the port usng the confirmed information.  until port is complete use your old chatr sim

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@FatSheep wrote:

I had the service agent to help to port a number from Chart. After 10 min, I can make phone calls, use LTE data. However, I am not able to receive phone calls. The old SIM is still active and it could make and receive phone calls as usual after over 24 hours of switching. Where was this stuck?

Probably..you need to reach the moderator to let them know with details of your port...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.