cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive text message and phone call

Yuri66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched from Rogers to PM and replied Yes to Rogers confirmation message. 

however, right now I can only  call and message others. No messages or phone call can be received. It looks like it might be a porting issue. Is there a way I can re-port it? Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

Yuri66

Hello, thank you for the response. I contacted the porting team and responded to new Rogers transfer message right away. However, it is still mixed usage: cannot receive text or phone with Public Mobile 

barrist

Did you have a ROGERS SIM card and then added the PM eSIM? I had issues when switching from a physical SIM Card. I took the SIM card out, and rebooted my phone (iPhone) and it seemed to sort itself out. 

MagnetWriggly

Hi Softech, 

I am experiencing the same issue - I ported over a week ago but did not notice I was not receiving call or text. May you please forward the number to me as well? I was contacted by the porting team but when I call back it says "there is no porting in progress" or something like that.

Thank you

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yuri66 

first, reboot your phone once and test incoming calls again

if still fails, how long you replied YES to Rogers?  Usually it can be another 1 to 4 hours before the line will be ported over after a YES reply.  so, if it is 4 hours yet, reboot phone every 30 mins and test incoming calls

If over 4 hours, call the porting team for update.   I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.