cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive calls

pasmoso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the service on November 20th. I am still not able to receive calls. I filled out the help request which said that it would resolved in 48 hours and i havent heard back from anyone. I sent a private email to one of the mods and still haven't heard back.

I would like for you to refund my service. I understand that i can cancel within 15 days. I need this service for work and can't afford to wait for a week for someone to respond. I should have read the forums before i signed up.

7 REPLIES 7

pasmoso

I actually saw that post and tried it. Still nothing. Thanks for the idea though. I have been checking messages remotely.

This may help: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p...

Perhaps you can retrieve messages left at your old number remotely?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@pasmoso  Then unfortunately you have done everything you can besides follow up and wait.

pasmoso

I am porting my previous number. I opened a ticket a week ago and still haven't heard back from anyone. I then private messaged a mod and still no response.

hlzhang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are you porting numbers? Maybe it is not PM's fault. Your previous service provider could hold you number to up to 3 weeks.

pasmoso

Thanks but that doesn't help me. As I stated, I have already sent an email to the mods and still haven't heard back.

I'm just looking to get out now.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Did you port your number? or new activation?

Either way the best way to get a hold of anyone is by sending a private message to the moderators.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

You are correct that you should ahve read the forums before signing up.  If you signed up on November 20th you should have been well aware of the issues with signing up.

Need Help? Let's chat.