cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pay bill with Master card

Donna72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended because Public could not take funds from my master card.  I have talked AT LENGTH with master card and there is nothing wrong on their end.  I was issued a new card but all auto debits continue regardless.  I have not had my phone for a day now and I need it for business.  When Imcall 611, as advised, they will not reply because my plan is suspended. Please rectify this situation ASAP.  I am trying to pay my bill but they won’t let me.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Donna72  - did you get your payment made to reactivate your account?

Was the reason to issue a new card having anything to do with a chargeback for a charge to public mobile or koodo, by any chance??

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Donna72   As mentioned if you've been issued a new CC then that will need to be updated in your account also as the new CC will have a different expiry date plus the CVC code.  

You can select Remove Card (enable autopay again if you use this option) or Replace Card from the payment tab.  Fill in the name/address exactly as it appears on your CC statement and no spaces for the postal code.  It's a good idea to clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode before making changes in your account.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Donna72 Hi if you received. a New cc recently you must go into your self serve and update your credit card go to the the payment page scroll down to manage card click on that and change your info there

Need Help? Let's chat.