cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make payment with voucher

acg11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased voucher from Superstore yesterday, tried to enter it as usual before I left the store, didn't work.

Went back 3-4 hours later and tried again.  Still didn't work.  Superstore gave me a new voucher to try but it also didn't work.

Now, a little over 24 hours since purchasing the first one, both still give errors when trying to make payment.

I am entering pin number with no errors, could it be something with my account?  Service has been inactive for about 40 days or so, trying to make payment then reactivate

6 REPLIES 6

@barrascuk 

Unless you have suspended your account/service via lost/stolen adding sufficient funds via 611 to cover your plan amount will automatically reactivate your service.

@acg11 

Since you have used RCSS vouchers in the past there shouldn't be a delay in validity. I suppose their could be an issue with that locations equipment as even the replacement voucher is giving you trouble. I f 611 doesn't accept it then you can submit a ticket for customer support to add the voucher. Explain in detail what you have tried already and include the voucher # for them to try to add it. If they have trouble I have heard in the past they have remedied this issue with a credit. I recommend a private message....

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@acg11 

Try entering it thru 611. Press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin #.

What about the inactive part.....need to do anything?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@acg11 

Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt.

To top up using a voucher, go sign in to Self-Serve,  account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

or try call *611 

@acg11 

Try entering it thru 611. Press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin #.

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious can help you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.