cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make calls today! plan->same plan (was now cheaper) months ago, no reactivation with autopay

marcmicalizzi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The same plan (Unlimited US/Canada calling, Unlimited International Text, 6GB Data, was $176 for 90 days) became $150 for 90 days a month or two ago, I changed it on my account for the next renewal date (today). Today rolled around, it took the $150 into my public mobile account through AutoPay, but then decided my plan was still $176 so I had insufficient funds, so it didn't reactivate and marked my plan as Inactive. I manually did the plan again, paid the $150 through my account, My Account says it's that plan now and that it's active. I still can't make or recieve phone calls. Trying to call voicemail even I get "Sorry we cannot complete your call. You don't have an active long distance add on and this is not covered by your plan" (I have unlimited US and Canada anyways), same with all local numbers and long distance numbers. 

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @marcmicalizzi

Thank you for your reply ! I'm glad to hear that everything is now working 🙂

Our team is aware of this and I assure you they are working on a permanent fix!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

marcmicalizzi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, looks like calls are working again now. However the bug with changing plans should be addressed.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @marcmicalizzi

Thank you for flagging this issue to us!

I have activated your plan as requested, can you please power cycle your phone and test your services?

Cheers, 

Mary 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

This is definitiely an issue the moderators can look into for you.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O, can you help our fellow member with this issue?

Thanks so much,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.