I cannot make it receive calls

9 REPLIES 9

@lloydd 

Try the following:

• Remove SIM card, reinsert
  • Toggle airplane mode on and off
  • Reset network connections
  • Reboot phone

If that doesn't work, try manually adding another payment to the account- worst case scenario it will rest in your available funds and can be used for the next renewal payment.  It will not be lost.

@lloydd , you paid manually but is the service working now?  If still no service, try reboot your phone 

lloydd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made manual payment already, even though online account says account active 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lloydd 

Make manual payment.

Reactivate account. 

There have been renewal problems ALL day.   No fault of your own...

lloydd

It is a bit confusing as I said earlier, online account says auto pay is on 5th April however when I called *611 it says 2nd april

@lloydd wrote:

in my self serve account the autopay is due on 5th April, however when I called *611 it says 2nd April, however I made payment today just to be on safe side 

@lloydd did making a payment help you with being able to make and receive calls?.....I GUESS NOT, since you posted here. duh.

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

lloydd

in my self serve account the autopay is due on 5th April, however when I called *611 it says 2nd April, however I made payment today just to be on safe side 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

did you check your self serve account ?? any chance it is due for payment today?

There has been issue today with Autopsy today.  

if it is due today and autopay failed, account will be suspended.  Need to pay manually to resume service.

@lloydd wrote:

I cannot make it receive calls

Did you just activate? Did calls ever work? Today, there were some issues with autopay paymnents.  Was today your renewal day?

Need Help? Let's chat.